Two videos

Post any Side Imaging Videos here
TapOut64

Two videos

Post by TapOut64 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 pm

No real action in this forum so I thought I'd post two videos that I have shared in the Virginia forum at Crappie.com. I converted both of them with Yellowfin.

Here's the first one.

Here's the second one.

SkeeterB

Post by SkeeterB » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks for the post. What sensitivity settings were you running there?

Britt

iangler

Post by iangler » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Very interesting videos.
Thanks for posting those.

TapOut64

Post by TapOut64 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 pm

SkeeterB wrote:Thanks for the post. What sensitivity settings were you running there?

Britt
Most of my settings are where there were the day I bought my unit. My sensitivity is set at 5.

brew1961

thanks TapOut64

Post by brew1961 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 am

I can't wait to mount my 1197! Great videos, Thanks Tim
Recently I began to feel this void in my life, even after meals, and I said to myself, "Self, all you do with your spare time is sit around and drink beer. You need a hobby." So I got a hobby. I make beer.-Tim

WZX123

Post by WZX123 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 am

At our fifth meeting, committee members had the opportunity to view two samples of teachers' submissions for the portfolio exercises required for board certification in the area of adolescence and young adulthood English language arts. We reviewed both the written and videotaped materials submitted by the two teachers. To protect the teachers' privacy, we viewed these materials under secure conditions, with each teacher's identity, as well as any information that would reveal the identity of the students' obscured. The presentation was intended to help us understand the certifica- tion process for candidates, the scoring, and the nature of the assessment.

Despite the information we had already reviewed about the assessment and the standards, we were struck by the richness of what was captured in the videos. Reading about the portfolio exercises and the way they are scored had not fully conveyed to us the kind of information that could be learned from the videos. Readers who have had the opportunity to view videos of teachers in action, perhaps in the context of the Third International Mathematics and Science Study, may appreciate how informative they can be. Several aspects of the national board video portfolio process are worth highlighting.