Side imaging partially blocked I think? Recommendations pls

Post any Random Screen Captures Here
Gitche Gumee

Side imaging partially blocked I think? Recommendations pls

Post by Gitche Gumee » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

I am getting a really nice return on the right side of my boat. Note in the pic that the left side appears to be partially blocked. When I trim the motor up the imaging becomes much better but still not the quality of the right side. My transducer is on the right rear of my Lund Alaskan. No jack plate, just a 125 Optimax mounted in the normal manner. This pic taken with the motor partially trimmed. What can I do?
Bob Z Waterford, MI

grimpuppy

Post by grimpuppy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Ensure the transducer is level with the water. It can be level in the driveway but that doesn't always mean it is level when you are on the water.
Jay Smith

Wayne P.

Transom picture

Post by Wayne P. » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Post a picture of your transducer installation.
Wayne Purdum
Charlottesville, Va.

WhompusFinder

Post by WhompusFinder » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

By "partially trimmed" do mean timmed up as high as you can and still have good control and function of the outboard?
Are you wishin you were fishin? Not me......

WZX123

Post by WZX123 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 am

The lower price of personal computer hardware and the electronic medical record mandate, like a major part from the Well being Info Technology for Economic and Clinical Well being (HITECH) Act, enacted as part with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, have revolutionized medical record management. The integration of medical images, just like advanced radiology images, into computerized records, is speeding the use of new technologies and procedures inside the medical imaging industry. Medical imaging software converts the image details captured by imaging processes like computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and X-ray. The technology helps doctors improve diagnosis and treatment of patients.