02/07/10

Upload your captures into a specific category. i.e. Brush, Weeds, Rocks, etc...
kosmo

02/07/10

Post by kosmo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 pm

heres some down imaging picturesImage

StrikeBack

Post by StrikeBack » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 am

Great work Kosmo
John

StrikeBack Tackle
Humminbird Dealer
www.strikebacktackle.com.au

kosmo

Post by kosmo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 am

thanks strikeback. i really think that i can get better pictures. i n time when i find time. i dont have the real big wood structures here on kentucky lake to pactuce on.but from what i have seen so far i beleave i could get really good reselts with the big wood because im showing good detail on this small stuff. theres a person on another forum that does not seem to be getting as good results for some reason. hesome pictures telling erveryone thats the best the the humminbird can do. i think if i had some tall wood cover to scan that it would really look good. i have some pictures that you can seeta fish detail really good.can tale there head from tale.which way there going and can see the v shaped tails and these are not very big fish either. i no that because of lake that im on. just average size game fish here in kentucky

StrikeBack

Post by StrikeBack » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:09 am

Kosmo, your shots are already very good and very comparable to the best by Lowrance. I have been following the other forum and know what is going on. I look forward to getting on my river and seeing what we can get from DI. I think we will also be able to get some excellent shots. You probably know my thoughts on settings with SI. SLOW BOAT SPEED and 2D on 200 khz. If that works with SI I am keen to try it with DI. I get my great images at 1mph so maybe give that a try next time you are out.
Yes I can see the heads and tails even in these shots. I am sure I also speak for others and congratulate you on your images.

Cheers
John

StrikeBack Tackle
Humminbird Dealer
www.strikebacktackle.com.au