Humminbird Sonar Data File Converter - Download!

Official Firmware, Side Image Viewers, Map Overlays, 3rd Party Apps, etc..
evanpan

Re: can not open file converter

Post by evanpan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:09 am

Bob Poje wrote:Hi Guys, Bob Poje from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Marine unit here, I need to know why I keep getting a system out of memory exception when I try to convert a dat file. I would like to show my sgts what Scott and I recorded last week so that we can purchase a couple of 997's for search and recovery,,,, thanks bob
Hi, Bob Poje.
As for myself, I have seldom tried to convert PDF to Docs. I wonder have you ever worked it out? Do I need another 3rd party manual toolkit? When it comes
PDF converting process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting, PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days. Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pan

whiskerer

Re: Humminbird Sonar Data File Converter - Download!

Post by whiskerer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am

Does this work with the Humminbird Helix 5 DI/SI? Because I have been having problems with the program not seeing my R0001.SON files. Thanks for any help.

74aggie

Re: Humminbird Sonar Data File Converter - Download!

Post by 74aggie » Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 pm

I have tired this several times and still am getting the error message. Any recommendations?
I am running windows 7 professional and using Humminbird 899