Problems with the 1197c and NVB package

Read here first, to learn about Side Imaging Technology
Fall Guy

Problems with the 1197c and NVB package

Post by Fall Guy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

I recently purchased the 1197 and the Nav package is very incomplete! I have the upper part of Green Bay and bottom half doesn't have any soundings or charts. My unit also locks up all time when loading the hotmaps platinum. :(

WhompusFinder

Post by WhompusFinder » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 pm

The preloaded nav package is 2006 data. A lot of people on this board report probs related to platinum.
Are you wishin you were fishin? Not me......

Humminbird_Greg

Post by Humminbird_Greg » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 pm

WhompusFinder wrote:The preloaded nav package is 2006 data. A lot of people on this board report probs related to platinum.
More so with the new 2010 Platinum cards than the other year model Platinum cards. See if you can fins someone else that has a 1197 unit and see how the Platinum card works in their unit (assuming you both are running the current 4.750 software).
Greg Walters at Humminbird
gwalters@johnsonoutdoors.com
I help because I can

WhompusFinder

Post by WhompusFinder » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

My mistake I should have mentioned it is apparently only with the newest platinum.
Are you wishin you were fishin? Not me......

WZX123

Post by WZX123 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 am

In many cases small objects are typically grouped together in one package for reasons of efficiency. Stationery for example is often all kept in one piece of cardboard packaging. Similarly, any liquids, powders, and granular materials need containment in order to avoid contamination. It is for these reasons that packaging manufacturers are necessary for both containment and agglomeration purposes.
If we look at various packaging labels, we can see that they are a necessity for information transmission during the shipping and transaction process. Packages and labels such as that used in foam packaging communicate how to use, transport, recycle, or dispose of the package or product. As is the case with pharmaceuticals, food, medical, and chemical products, many of these pieces of information are required by governments. Labelling the correct ways to dispose of packaging and products can bring environmental benefits as well as improving productivity. Some packages and labels are also used for track and trace purposes.

oppoinlove

Re: Problems with the 1197c and NVB package

Post by oppoinlove » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:47 am

I understand you to say that I have experienced.