Hummingbird pc

General Discussion

Hummingbird pc

Postby hotmod » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

I just received my new 798c si, installed & registered the sn with HB but have been unable to find how to download Hummingbird PC to my computer.
Any help would be greatly apprecaited.
Why work, Fishing is more fun

Postby Blinky » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Log on to your account, it will be there.
"I'd like to have a beer-holder on my guitar like they have on boats"
James Hetfield

Postby Humminbird_Greg » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 am

The Humminbird web site may not have all of the things in place to show the HumminbirdPC program for the new units yet. So I would call Humminbird Customer Resource folks (1-800-633-1468) and ask that they e-mail you the HumminbirdPC program. Calling will get it to you sooner as it is the week of Thanksgiving and I would bet that some of these folks are on vacation (I am!) and so inquiring by e-mail may cause additional delay. If they cannot e-mail you the program (many times the attached file will get stripped or the message get blocked as spam or a virus), ask them to give you a serial number to anothe model unit that you could register just to be able to download the HumminbirdPC program.

Greg Walters at Humminbird
Greg Walters at Humminbird
I help because I can

Postby Mehill10 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm

my email is sent me your email address and I will email it to you and will tell you how to make it work with vista and what to do if you don't have a serial port don't brother with hummingbird tech support they don't have a clue

Return to “General”