### HBTrackMapper ###
You need a map of your lake on your Humminbird unit? Try this free tool!
Using HBTrackMapper, you are able to map a lake from few recorded traces. The recording is done using your Humminbird and also it is possible to display the mapped chart on your Humminbird! All you need is some recorded tracks from your lake and this software.
Importing GPX KML and HT Files
- Load any number of GPX tracks or HT tracks recorded by your Humminbird.
- Add shoreline and island figures, drawn in Google Earth and exported to KML or GPX.
- You are able to set custom colors, which will result in nice images.
- Using the editing tools you could delete wrong recording points and merge multiple files to a big project. Save and load this project as an GPX file.
- Interpolate with a very good algorithm values between the tracks and create a depth map. You will love it's extrapolation width which could be set to your needs. It is possible to get a nice map with just a few tracks with distances of more than 50m between.
- Setup custom discover width!
- Mapping is using all CPUs of your machine, so you'll get finished faster.
- This is the mapped image!
- Now it's time to create an ISO style map. Setup the depth difference of each line and start it:
- After calculation you could export this file as an GPX to view on your Garmin GPS...
Exporting maps for Humminbird units
- Create an HT file of the ISO map to view it on your Humminbird while fishing!
Save as an HT-File to SD Card and upload to your Humminbird. It is also possible to upload via serial connection (please contact me for further instructions!).
- Have better fishing results with custom home brewn charts!
http://www.xumba.scholleco.com/viewtopi ... 1449#21449
Have a lot of fun!